Déchetterie / & Nbsp; Garbage Collection m & eacute; nag & egrave; res / Selective collection
Settlement collection of household and similar waste
on the territory of the Community of Cattenom Public and Surroundings
This regulation defines the conditions and procedures for the collection of household waste, on the territory of the Community of Cattenom Public and Surroundings. It applies to any person living or staying in the territory of the CCCE.
I – GARBAGE COLLECTION
The collection of household and similar waste within the jurisdiction of the Cattenom Community of communes and Surroundings (Ccce). Garbage is collected governed, managed by the CCCE.
Any request for modification of the provisions or the desired number of container by the user, will be made at the CCCE through town halls.
Garbage is to be submitted in a sealed bin with green cover, each administered receives BCNI via its common. (A ferry 120 liters will be assigned to a home 1 to 2 people. A ferry 240 liters for a home 3 to 4 people. And a ferry 340 liters for a home 5 or more).
Green lid containers, should only be used for the deposit of household and similar waste.
Bins, de la propriété ccce, must be maintained in a clean condition and disinfection.
Included in the denomination of household and similar waste
for the application of this Regulation :
- Ordinary waste from food preparation and normal cleaning homes and office, broken glass or dishes, cold ashes, rags, sweepings and other residues, filed hours of collection, in the bins provided for this purpose, in front of buildings or entry routes inaccessible to trucks.
- Waste from the professions, artisanal establishments, commercial and public, excluding those from the production or distribution of said establishment.
- Cleaning products and trash halls, markets, places of public or private parties gathered for evacuation, deposited under the same conditions as the waste of homes and offices.
- Cleaning of public roads Products, squares, parks, cemeteries (with the exception of plant products) and their dependencies, come for disposal, deposited under the same conditions as the waste of homes and offices.
- Products and waste from schools, barracks, retirement homes, and all public deposited under the same conditions as the waste of homes and offices.
- This list is not exhaustive and not elsewhere specified materials will be assimilated by the Community in the categories specified above.
Not included in the name of household and similar waste for the purposes of this Regulation :
- Cuttings, recorded, and debris from work, of any kind, public and private.
- Waste from the production or distribution of artisanal establishments, industrial and commercial, as well as those from the maintenance of landscaped areas (gardens, parking, etc…) blocks of flats.
- Waste of Infectious clinical activities from hospitals and clinics, nursing homes or professional individuals or not, waste
- from slaughterhouses and special waste, because of their flammability, their toxicity, their corrosivity, their explosive or radioactivity can not be eliminated through the same channels as household waste without risk to people and the environment.
- All waste, which, by their dimensions, weight or special nature, could not be put in the bins or bags and normally be loaded in vehicles.
- Green waste (clippings, pruning, leaves, loam…) Household.
2) Organizing the collection
A collection schedule is available at the beginning of each calendar year at the town hall. The collection of recyclable and non-recyclable household waste, takes place every week in the territory of the community of communes.
The tanks must be removed the night before on the sidewalks, with the handle of the garbage bin to the road to facilitate the collection with skids.
Once the collection is complete, the bins must be returned in the day.
Waste bins placed outside will in no case picked up.
Only bins will be collected.
No collection will be made on non-private roads open to traffic.
II – COLLECTION OF HOUSEHOLD WASTE RECYCLING
1) Recyclable household waste collected door to door
To be recycled, recyclable waste must be sorted and deposited in specific sorting transparent bags provided by the CCCE individuals through town halls. These bags must be removed the day before pickup evening, The same applies to the yellow lid containers.
Boxes should be folded and tied next to the sorting bag, and in the same way, the previous evening collection.
Included in recyclable waste :
Waste from food packaging :
- Plastic bottles with or without their caps (transparent water bottles, soft drinks)
- Oil bottles, cordial…, and opaque bottles softeners, milk….),
- Steel cans (Canned vegetables…) and aluminum trays,
- Aluminum beverage cans or steel (beer cans, soda, fruit syrup bottles…) and aerosols used for food or personal hygiene,
- Packaging Types « brick » (for fruit juice, milk, wine, soup…),
- Boxes (washing…), cardboard overpacks (for yogurt…) and big boxes.
These packages must be emptied of their contents. More, to optimize sorting factory, are asked not to compress, or nest.
Not included in the designation :
- Plastic bags from supermarkets and plastic packaging films,
- Fresh cream and yoghurt pots,
- The polystyrene food containers and plastic (for meat, fish…),
- Vials of hazardous and flammable products,
- Soiled pizza boxes and trays,
Waste above, which can not be recycled and are deposited in the bin or garbage bag. Sorting bags with too many errors (non-recyclable waste), will not be collected.
2) Organization of selective collection
The collection of recyclable waste is carried out door to door every week on the territory of the CCCE.
3) Recyclable household waste collected in the Voluntary Contribution Points
The bring banks are present in all the municipalities of the CCCE. They are blue for the different types of paper and green for glass packaging. If the terminals voluntary contribution for the paper are full, Users are required to prevent their local. Paper and glass must in no case be filed next to the terminals.
a. The papers
Are included :
- Office papers,
Not included in the designation :
- Plastic film wrapping magazines and water packs,
- The paper towels and sanitary paper, paper tissues,
- Tracing paper,
- Soiled paper food, fat.
Waste above, which can not be recycled are deposited in the bin or garbage bag.
b. Glass packaging
Included in the container glass (without their caps, lids or caps) :
- pots or glass jars of different colors.
Glass packaging should always be placed in the terminals voluntary drop green. Their presence in the bin reserved for household waste leads to the non-collection of the latter.
Do not include the name of the glasses :
- Dishes type « Arcopal» or other glass kitchen dishes, glass, Greece, porcelain or pyrex
- Windows or broken mirrors,
- Bulbs and neon,
- The pots
Waste above, which can not be recycled are deposited in the OM ferry, made in waste collection centers or in supermarkets for bulbs.
III – Waste collection centers
Cattenom Commons Community and Environs has on its territory, two landfills. One located in Hettange-Grande, and the other Cattenom.
1) Operation of landfills
The inhabitants of member municipalities to CCCE can deposit their waste is not collected in the general municipal waste collection. The waste is sorted and distributed by the users themselves in special containers on the advice of guardian.
The containers are divided as such :
- Bulky, all comers
- Household hazardous waste (paintings, solvents, oils, empty cans, pesticides, fertilizer, batteries, Batteries…)
- Magazines, newspapers
- Green waste
- Electronic Equipment and Electronic Waste (WEEE or D3E)
- Care Activity Waste Infectious Risks (DASRI) from : syringes only to the recycling center Cattenom
Are prohibited from non-exhaustively, hazardous or explosive materials (essence, bottle of butane gas, asbestos etc.…), for which holders should contact specific sectors.
2) The conditions of access
The recycling center for free access to individual municipalities in the CCCE and pay for traders crafts (inquire at the recycling center).
For individuals : at the first visit, the guard checks with proof of residence of belonging to the Community and puts a sticker to place on the vehicle's windshield.
The volume of waste deposited daily is limited so as not to saturate the skips too quickly. If exceeded, The guards say the deposited volumes, these are charged at the rate applied by professional.
For Professionals : Craftsmen-merchants under 10 employees of different municipalities.
Access to authorized waste disposal from Monday to Thursday.
Access to landfills pays.
The guards say the deposited volumes, these are billed monthly to the company. The volumes are also limited to avoid saturation of the waste collection.
Tractors are prohibited on waste disposal.
Users must use the following vehicle :
- Light vehicles (Car)
- Light vehicles coupled with a trailer
- Commercial vehicles with a maximum GVW of 3.5t.
Individuals and professionals will appeal to specialist companies for disposal of other waste.
ALL WILL DEPOSIT WILD ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.